We are hoping that we can set a benchmark

ODPOWIEDZ
taoaxue123
Zaawansowany użytkownik

We are hoping that we can set a benchmark

Post autor: taoaxue123 » 27 gru 2023, 08:52

But teams do seek sponsors, in hopes that their practice time will be paid for. With enough experience, they can gain event invites or qualifier wins. “I’m not sure any unsponsored team has ever won a Major or Minor, let alone [the International],” Dager said. “The truth is that being sponsored helps enable them to win. They cannot do it on their own POE currency trade .”

Unless Valve makes some major changes to the DPC, these semi-pro leagues will continue to shine spotlights on teams from afar, letting them practice and find sponsors. The NADCL may not be a first for esports, or even a first for the Dota scene, but it’s a first for aspiring Dota players in North America, and a step towards solidarity across the globe.

“We are hoping that we can set a benchmark for others to become more involved in their sport to make it successful,” Dager explains. “Dota, on one hand, is completely funded by the generosity of the community, which is very unusual. It delivers the world’s richest esports prize pool. [That] is a unique connection in sports, and the professional scene is the Dota showcase for the rest of the world. I think that needs to continue, and I think we as a community have to step up to the plate. NADCL hopes to be a part of [that future.]”

Stay on the lookout for the North American Dota Challengers League in October, after the first Minor Championship of the DPC 2018-2019 season.

PC Gamer Newsletter
Sign up to get the best content of the week, and great gaming deals, as picked by the editors.

By submitting your information you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and are aged 16 or over.Conan Exiles to add 'frozen highlands' biome in free August update POE trade currency .

Since launching into Steam's Early Access initiative back in January, Conan Exiles has endured a mixed reception. Nevertheless, developer Funcom has stuck to its guns with regards to its long-term plan—having now revealed a new and incoming region of its game world: the "frozen highlands in the north."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Siatkówka i koszykówka”