Why do condo occupants throw cigarette buds off their balcony

ODPOWIEDZ
cigspriced

Why do condo occupants throw cigarette buds off their balcony

Post autor: cigspriced » 14 lis 2020, 08:39

Thankfully Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, I do not own this condominium Newport Cigarettes Carton Price. Its a beautiful condo. However, people throw cigarettes from the top floor on your ground level front porch. How inconsiderate is that. Please be more considerate. Has anyone experienced this. Should I make a specific complaint to the management or should I consider moving to another floor as I do love the condo and everything else about it. Thank You.

flacoinohio saysSmokers forget that the butts they discard do not just go away, they also don't want to have the butts around either. I would make a kind donation of some old coffee cans with cat litter or sand in them to each person that smokes. If the problem persists, make a complaint in writing and include your pictures Tobacco Store. You can emphasize the health risk of other peoples butts containing germs or viruses and that you are having to clean them up. I might even go as far as saving them over a period of time and present them to managment.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Siatkówka i koszykówka”