Whatsapp is the best messenger!

ODPOWIEDZ
IsaRachi

Whatsapp is the best messenger!

Post autor: IsaRachi » 28 cze 2022, 03:01

The good thing about WhatsApp is that its end-to-end encryption is based on an open-source third-party system (Signal from Whisper Systems). The fact that it’s open source makes it transparent, and developers unassociated with the official WhatsApp / Facebook services can check the code for errors before they place their trust in it. Moreover, encryption based on a “hidden” or obscured algorithm isn’t necessarily secure because you can’t peek under the hood.

heatgn

Re: Whatsapp is the best messenger!

Post autor: heatgn » 28 cze 2022, 16:05

What I've heard about are the different kinds of whatsapp earnings. I'll tell you even more, many bloggers sell training courses on how to become popular in whatsapp . There's a lot of this crap on the internet, and they're just trying to cash in on people buying their unique techniques, which are really bullshit. I made it a lot simpler than that. I wanted to gain a large audience for whatsapp , and I ordered a feed of subscribers and views on the gb whatsapp platform. They helped me get 500k subscribers, promoted my account, and did it all incredibly fast and cheaply.

IsaRachi

Post autor: IsaRachi » 28 cze 2022, 17:55

I am fairly loose on definition of popular. Though if I might expect to see requests for "follow me on" (twitter, instagram, VK, facebook, minds, gab, parler, tiktok, locals looks more like a forum but maybe, reddit might be afflicted by many of the woes of others but also could be a thing, pinterest, periscope, linkedin, snapchat, whatsapp) or see adverts on TV or radio (was wandering past a radio and heard tiktok advert) then yeah.

behran

Post autor: behran » 06 paź 2023, 09:38

heatgn pisze:
28 cze 2022, 16:05
What I've heard about are the different kinds of whatsapp earnings. I'll tell you even more, many bloggers sell training courses on how to become popular in whatsapp . There's a lot of this crap on the internet, and they're just trying to cash in on people buying their unique techniques, which are really bullshit. I made it a lot simpler than that. I wanted to gain a large audience for whatsapp , and I ordered a feed of subscribers and views on the gb whatsapp platform. They helped me get 500k subscribers, promoted my account, and did it all incredibly fast and cheaply.
I understand that you may have come across various methods and strategies for earning money or gaining a large audience on WhatsApp.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Inne”