I'll be purchasing only because I don't even purchase 2k every year

ODPOWIEDZ
Megaomgchen

I'll be purchasing only because I don't even purchase 2k every year

Post autor: Megaomgchen » 23 wrz 2020, 08:58

I'll be purchasing only because I don't even purchase 2k every year, therefore it was never a habit for me to throw away money anyway,honestly Kobe's death. . .makes me want to NBA 2K21 Mt associate myself with basketball again in every way possible.So updated 2k is definitely what I want at this time.

Yes the myplayer builder is exactly the exact same but why do a completely different one when that one too good. Yes the game LOOKS exactly the same. That is because current gen is pretty much maxed out on that motor. We still haven't seen the parks that may or may not be a fantastic thing. We've got a new myteam with a lot of new capabilities. We are obtaining a mycareer that seems better than the among those mycareers we have gotten since 2k17.

I also think the game feels different with the manner dribbling and shooting feels. Maybe this will age badly but I'm optimistic for 2k21. I'm getting it. I thought the design of this game appeared better at the new one. Am also excited for MyTeam.I shoot with Square too. But if you're going to shoot a layup or play at the post at all, then it is awful.

You gotta understand that this is the view that NBA 2K21 Mt some may share, but some consider it such as the vc price is a rip off in the first place, and that if Take two had more compassion, they would have done a DLC for 2k20, and asked its customers to purchase next gen when it published.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Piłka nożna i piłka ręczna”